Thursday, February 28, 2008

Google : myLocation (beta)

Now the irony is that back in the period 2000-2001, I proposed such an idea to Imperial College Entrepreneurship Challenge... We were cut down because the judges did not believe in our numbers - namely that SMS use would increase significantly on mobile phones. Uses include finding local amenities, tracking your kids, tourist resources, or simply vicinity info to help your chance meetings with friends whilst out-and-about in town!

The funny thing is that I got to remind one of the judges about this when we started our MBA. It briefly took the smug look off his face when I told him how much money had been invested in this technology. My lesson was to run the distance with the ideas I believe in.



something very different: do you chumby?

on the geek topic, news from Japan just in

No comments: