Friday, August 01, 2008

Time to open up...

...and let the tide rush in

Well, for a number of months I have been a 'blogger in hiding' - allowing only authorised readership. There was a justification for this. Indeed, at first I used the entries to record private&confidential TODO lists! these lists have been re-written or removed, together with other incriminating data, so that I now wish to liberate access - and return to the way it should be... just me, and whoever cares to pop by

I seem to recall that when I last had 'open access', the track map feature indicated that within a few hours people in Holland, Thailand - and two well known corporate locations in the USA, had viewed the site. From a message received the next day, it was clear that one of those hits was from a bot - which did an impressively fast job at context assessment. Now to see what happens...


...and to also allow comments from OpenID users

2 comments:

Steven said...

Also, it is now possible to subscribe to your blog via Atom or RSS!

Alexis said...

it is cute to see the World starting to 'light-up' as people sprawl over my shared words... I am curious to learn who they are, and wish that some would announce their visits through participation (comments)...